Friday, October 23, 2015

Creative Writing

Interview with Kristyn Pender:

Q: What is your favorite hockey team?

Kristyn: My favorite hockey team is the New York Rangers.

Q: Do you go to a lot of the Rangers games? Where do you watch them play?

Kristyn: Yes, I do go to a lot of their games. I usually watch them play at Madison Square Garden. 

Q: Who is your favorite player and why?

Kristyn: Rick Nash because he is a very valuable player on the team he is also very physical during games which makes him fun to watch. And like the other players he always tries his best.

Q: Why do you like the Rangers?

Kristyn: I like the Rangers because they have good stats and their team has excellent players who all support other causes and participate in fundraisers.

Q: Do you have any specific memories from a Rangers game that were memorable to you?

Kristyn: Yes, one time when I was at a game with my family I was stopped by a women who asked to take of picture of me and my brothers. She said we looked very cute because we were wearing  ranger attire.  I had a Rick Nash jersey on with a ranger hat and scarf and a huge sign that said, "#1 fan of Rick Nash". We walked behind her into the  and she went to the vip section. My mom later looked up Rick Nash's girlfriend and we saw that she was the one who took the picture of us. We were 100% positive it was her! It was so cool to meet my favorite Rangers players Girlfriend.


3 comments:

  1. That is sooooooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe Kristyn met someone famous. I love how you choose to interview kristyn. That's really smart, you should be a reporter Ava.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! I agree Isabella Ava should become a reporter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Ava, this was really unique and cool! :D

      Delete